Sunday, September 07, 2008

My August Mood

Well, August was 7 days ago, but I am going to recap on some of what August was for me.

Movies: For The Bible Tells Me So - Watch this if you are on the fence this election season
DVD: Death Becomes Her - Who knew Goldie Hawn could be so funny!?
Music: Solange - Sol-Angel and the Hadley Street Dreams - At first I hated this, now I love it
TV Shows: The Olympics - Michael Phelps, Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin and Williams Sisters!
Game: iCanSketchIt - a fun game of drawing and memorization for the iPhone
Book/Magazine: WVU Course Catalog! I need to graduate!
Purchase: Some of my favorite clothes, and of course a $2 picture frame that holds my best memories within.
Travel: Canada, of course!

My August seems boring, but of course, September will be very exciting. It already has been. When will I travel to France, I wonder? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great idea! your post is really cool!

i wonder when you'll be in France too :-)